Friday, October 26, 2012

BzzAgent Benjamin Moore Aura Paint

Good Friday evening everyone,
I just started doing a test for BzzAgent with

BENJAMIN MOORE AURA® WATERBORNE INTERIOR PAINT



I am looking forward to painting my Living Room with this paint and Benjamin Moore is giving me a free gallon of this paint to try out and give my opinion and share with my friends and followers. Check out http://www.bzzagent.com to sign up for this program and get great products to review.  Which color should I go with?  I am thinking Hawthorne Yellow???

1 comment:

  1. This campaign is over and my digital camera is out of commission temporarily or I would share a picture of the finished room. The Hawthorne Yellow is a beautiful color to have in my living room. This paint is amazing and goes on so smoothly with just two coats. Thanks @bzzagent and @benjaminmoore for a great product that I will purchase again for my home. I was so lucky to get this product #gotitfree to review and share with my friends.

    ReplyDelete